Poco X3 Pro (vayu) Custom TWRP Recovery File
Poco X3 Pro TWRP recovery file helps you to root your device using Magisk Manager. Also, the TWRP recovery file helps you to install a custom OS on your Android device.
On the current page, you will get the official and two mirror links to download the Poco X3 Pro TWRP recovery file. We have shared the custom TWRP file including the Magisk Manager and tutorial.
Download Poco X3 Pro Custom TWRP Recovery
The full name of TWRP is Team Win Recovery Project. It allows installing root files or any custom OS on your Android devices.
TWRP Name: Poco_X3_Pro_vayu_twrp-3.6.0_11-0-vayu-TeamWin.img.zip
TWRP Size: 36 MB
Product Code: vayu
How To Install TWRP?
- Download the Poco X3 Pro TWRP recovery file on your computer.
- Unlock your device bootloader lock.
- Mow, install Fastboot USB Driver on your computer. Then, connect your device to Fastboot mode.
- Open Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool.
- Now, type the following commands (fastboot flash recovery C:\Users\Tuhin\Desktop\boot.img). “C:\Users\Tuhin\Desktop\boot.img” is your boot image path.
- Now, press the Enter button and wait a few seconds for the flashing TWRP.
- After successfully flashing the TWRP file, you will see the “success” message.
[*] Bootloader Lock: You must need to unlock your device bootloader lock. Otherwise, never you will flash the TWRP recovery file.
[*] Take a Complete Backup: Take a complete backup of your personal data from the device. Because, after flashing or installing TWRP, your data will erase.
[*] Credit: Full credit goes to twrp.me. Because they created and distributed this custom TWRP recovery file.
[*] Magisk Manager: If you are looking for the Magisk Manager Zip file to root your device. Then, click here to download Magisk Manager.
[*] Root Checker Application: If you are looking for the root checker app file to check your device’s root status. Then, click here to download Root Checker APK.