Magisk Manager v4.3.0 helps to root your devices powered by Android OS. It is an alternative app to SuperSU or King Root application. Currently, the Magisk Manager is in the first place for rooting Android devices.
You will find the three mirror links to download the Magisk Manager v4.3.0 on the current page. We have shared it as APK and Zip files.
Download Magisk Manager v4.3.0
Magisk Manager App allows safely rooting of your Android devices. It works on the latest version of android devices too. Use any of the following links to get it.
File Name: MagiskManager_v4.3.0.zip
File Size: 4 MB
How to Download: See Example
How to Use: Follow the Tutorial
How To Root using Magisk Manager App?
- Firstly, download Magisk Manager v4.3.0. Then follow the following steps.
- Change the file extension “.apk” to “.zip.” If you cannot change the extension, download the zip version of Magisk Manager.
- Secondly, copy the Magisk Manager zip file to the phone storage or an SD card.
- Thirdly, unlock your device bootloader. If you have already finished this step, then follow the following steps.
- Now, flash your phone with a custom TWRP recovery file.
- Go to recovery mode (vol+ and power button).
- Click on install, then locate the Magisk Manager zip file.
- After locating the Magisk Manager zip file, swipe the arrow left to right to install it.
- After installing Magisk Manager, clear cache, then reboot your device.
Feature Of Magisk Manager Root
Best Rooting App: Magisk Manager is the best rooting app on the market.
Support OS: It supports the latest Android version.
Open-Source: It is open-source software. You can easily customize it
[*] Hide This App: You can quickly hide this app for a specific app.
[*] Recommend: Never flash the wrong TWRP recovery file. As a result, flashing the wrong recovery file may brick the device.
[*] Unlock Bootloader: You need to unlock the bootloader lock for installing the TWRP recovery file. Otherwise, you can’t install the recovery file.
[*] Credits: Full credits goes to topjohnwu (developer). Because he created and distributed this Magisk Manager v4.3.0.
[*] Installing Tutorial: If you are looking for the full tutorial to install Magisk Root on your device, click here.
[*] TWRP Recovery: If you are looking for the custom TWRP Recovery file to install Magisk Manager, click here to get TWRP Recovery.